378 views

Cheap price dried grass Jelly with high jelly rate from Vietnam

  • Product. Dried Grass Jelly
  • Approximately price. 2.2usd/ kg
  • Quantity. n/a
  • Catalog. Food & Beverage » Vegetable Products
  • Interest Product from. All Countries
  • Allowed for. n/a
  • Date Posted. Oct 02 2020 1 years ago
  • Valid Until. Oct 07 2020 Expired

Detail.

Moisture: 8-10% max Leaves stick: 60% leaves 40% stick Packing: 50 kgs or 90 kgs or Buyer request.

Contact

M78 Trading and Manufacturing company Limited logo

M78 Trading and Manufacturing company Limited

Country. Vietnam Vietnam
Contact: Ho ∗∗∗∗∗tyPlease Login
Tel: +84∗∗∗∗∗600Please Login
E-mail: inf∗∗∗∗∗comPlease Login
Member type. Seller Free Member

Send an Inqery
Please Login

Lastest Buying Requements

Alpinia Galanga Seeds 1kg

Australia 4 months ago

World Seed Man

Business Financial services Available

United States 7 months ago

Nepolos Prosperity Financial Investors Group

LOOKING FOR GOLD TO BUY

Ghana 11 months ago

PERFECT EGENCY

Importer & Exporter

India 1 years ago

EVANZA IMPEX

CLEANING PRO

India 1 years ago

JU ENTERPRISE

Sportswear

Pakistan 1 years ago

Batool Sports