Cheap price dried grass Jelly with high jelly rate from Vietnam

Cheap price dried grass Jelly with high jelly rate from Vietnam in Food & Beverage, Vegetable Products from All Countries

122 Views

Cheap price dried grass Jelly with high jelly rate from Vietnam

Details: Moisture: 8-10% max Leaves stick: 60% leaves 40% stick Packing: 50 kgs or 90 kgs or Buyer request.
  • Product: Dried Grass Jelly
  • Approximately price: 2.2usd/ kg
  • MOQ: n/a
  • Catalog: Food & Beverage » Vegetable Products
  • Interest Product from: All Countries
  • Contact: Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City
  • Company: M78 Trading and Manufacturing company LimitedVietnam
  • Tel: Member only
  • E-mail: Member only
  • Date Posted: Oct 2 2020 1 years ago
  • Valid Until: Oct 7 2020 Expired

Available for member only

Buying Requement