Home » Health Consumables » NITRILE EXAMINATION GLOVES

POWDER FREE NITRILE EXAMINATION GLOVES - BLUE COLORPOWDER FREE NITRILE EXAMINATION GLOVES - BLUE COLORPOWDER FREE NITRILE EXAMINATION GLOVES - BLUE COLORPOWDER FREE NITRILE EXAMINATION GLOVES - BLUE COLORPOWDER FREE NITRILE EXAMINATION GLOVES - BLUE COLOR

POWDER FREE NITRILE EXAMINATION GLOVES - BLUE COLOR

NITRILE EXAMINATION GLOVES

Enquiry for latest Price

Minimum Order 500 Boxes

Place of Origin Netherlands

Lastest Update Aug 31 2020

Visited 732 views

Product Details

Product NITRILE EXAMINATION GLOVES

Catagory Medical Consumable » Health Consumables

Price Rate Enquiry

Minimum Order 500 Boxes

Supply Ability 5 Boxes/ Month

Brand Dolphin

Model n/a

Packaging 100 pieces per box

Place of Origin Netherlands

Port Rotterdam

Delivery Time 12 Day

Delivery Detail By AirBy Sea

Price Term FOB CIF

Payment Term T/T Western Union MoneyGram Other

Lastest Update Aug 31 2020

Posted Date Aug 31 2020

POWDER FREE NITRILE EXAMINATION GLOVES - BLUE COLOR

Accept greetings from our company.

   We would enjoy the opportunity to explore a business relationship and
for you to be part of our company. Your business is very valuable to us
and we would like to assist you.

   Fortunately we can supply any kind of medical product such as
disposable medical face masks nitrile gloves vinyl gloves latex
gloves thermometers hand sanitizers garments gowns coveralls shoe
covers bouffant caps ... approved by FDA CE ISO.

 


   Below is our Quotation.

   COMMODITY: Nitrile Gloves

   COLOR: Blue

   PRICE RANGES:(ALL PRICES ARE CIF/ COVERS SHIPPING TO
DOORSTEP/WAREHOUSE)

   8 Euros per Box (500 Boxes ~ 1000 Boxes)
   6.00 Euros per Box (2000 Boxes ~ 5000 Boxes)
   4.50 Euros per Box (>=5000 Boxes).

  OVER 100000 BOXES WE PRICE AT EUR 3.5 EUROS CIF PER BOX

   PACKAGING: 100 PIECES IN A BOX.

   We deliver within 5 to 15 business working days by air. After Order
and Payment Confirmation.

   PAYMENT OPTIONS/METHOD: Bank to Bank Transfer(Telegraphic Transfer) -
TranferWise (Telegraphic Transfer)

   PAYMENT TERMS: 30% deposit against proforma invoice and remainder 70%
two weeks after goods arrive destination

POWDER FREE NITRILE EXAMINATION GLOVES - BLUE COLOR POWDER FREE NITRILE EXAMINATION GLOVES - BLUE COLOR POWDER FREE NITRILE EXAMINATION GLOVES - BLUE COLOR POWDER FREE NITRILE EXAMINATION GLOVES - BLUE COLOR POWDER FREE NITRILE EXAMINATION GLOVES - BLUE COLOR
NITRILE EXAMINATION GLOVES - Health Consumables by REVEL BV
.

REVEL BV

Volkerakstraat 57, Netherlands Netherlands

Contact Ams∗∗∗∗∗mPlease Login

E-mail salesteam@revelbv.nl

Membership

Latest Login 2 years ago

Registration Aug 31 2020

Send Enquiry
Please Login

Related Products