BLACK JELLY GRASS FOR MAKING PUDDING FROM VIETNAM - High Quality Black Jelly Grass

Leaves Jelly Grass /Mesona Chinensis/ Dried Grass Jelly Leaves/High Gum/ Cheap price/ Vietnam Origin - BLACK JELLY GRASS FOR MAKING PUDDING FROM VIETNAM - High Quality Black Jelly Grass

BLACK JELLY GRASS FOR MAKING PUDDING FROM VIETNAMBLACK JELLY GRASS FOR MAKING PUDDING FROM VIETNAMBLACK JELLY GRASS FOR MAKING PUDDING FROM VIETNAMBLACK JELLY GRASS FOR MAKING PUDDING FROM VIETNAMBLACK JELLY GRASS FOR MAKING PUDDING FROM VIETNAM

BLACK JELLY GRASS FOR MAKING PUDDING FROM VIETNAM

Product/Service Dried Black Jelly

Price Rate USD 1650 - 2500 /Ton

Price Term FOBCIFCNF

Port Hai Phong port

Minimum Order 15 Tons

Payment Term L/CT/TWestern Union

Delivery Detail By SeaOther

Delivery Time 7 Day

Place of Product Vietnam

Viet Delta Industrial Co., Ltd

Company NameViet Delta Industrial Co., Ltd

Contact Ho Chi Minh

MembershipFree Member

tel Tel0905926612

email E-mailPlease Login

Address20/5 Dinh Bo Linh Str., Ward 24, Binh Thanh Dist., HCMC, Vietnam

CountryVietnam Vietnam

Latest Login 1 years ago

Registration DateAug 11 2020

High Quality Black Jelly Grass - Product Specifications

Price Rate USD 1650 - 2500 /Ton

Minimum Order 15 Tons

Brand Viet Delta Indsutrial Co, Ltd

Model Ms Jenny: +84 905 926 612

Packaging 5060 kgs Bale

Supply Ability 1000 Tons/ Month

Place of Product Vietnam

Port Hai Phong port

Delivery Time 7 Day

Name of product Dried Black Jelly Grass

Other name Mesona Chinesis Benth

Using Making Chao Kuai

MOQ 1x20ft

Contact person +84 905 926 612 (Line Whatsapp)

Visited358 views

Posted DateAug 11 2020

Lastest UpdateAug 11 2020

Grass Jelly/ Jelly Leaves/ Black Jelly Leaves

Grass jelly or leaf jelly is a jelly-like dessert eaten in Mainland China Hong Kong Macau Southeast Asia Myanmar and Taiwan. It is made using the Platostoma palustre plant (a member of the mint family) and has a mild slightly bitter taste. It is served chilled with other toppings such as fruit or in bubble tea or other drinks. 

SPECIFICATIONS

Moisture: 8-10% max

Leaves stick: 60% leaves 40% stick

Packing: 50 kgs or 90 kgs or Buyer request.

Please contact us for the best offer.

Thanks and Best regards

Jenny (Ms)

Email: sales26@vdelta.com.vn

Mobile: +84 905 926 612 (line/ Whatsapp)

BLACK JELLY GRASS FOR MAKING PUDDING FROM VIETNAM BLACK JELLY GRASS FOR MAKING PUDDING FROM VIETNAM BLACK JELLY GRASS FOR MAKING PUDDING FROM VIETNAM BLACK JELLY GRASS FOR MAKING PUDDING FROM VIETNAM BLACK JELLY GRASS FOR MAKING PUDDING FROM VIETNAM
BLACK JELLY GRASS FOR MAKING PUDDING FROM VIETNAM - High Quality Black Jelly Grass by Viet Delta Industrial Co., Ltd

Contact This Supplier
Please Login

Related Products